Black Governor Wants a Black President


Only about ten weeks until voters in Iowa and New Hampshire make a choice on presidential candidates. Barack Obama received good news this week when Gov. Deval Patrick (D-Mass) ... former Clinton aide ... announced that he endorses Obama for the presidency over Hilary Clinton. He wrote,

"As a Democrat, I am proud that the field of Democratic contenders is so strong. Many are friends and colleagues with whom I have worked over the years. But frankly, I believe the importance of this election transcends friendships and party. I believe we need unifying, visionary leadership. I believe we need a President who will level with the American people. I believe we need Barack Obama."

Hopefully, the political machine that Deval Patrick used to get into the governor's office last month can have a positive impact on Obama's chances in New Hampshire primary.

Villagers, have you settled in on a candidate that you will support in the upcoming elections?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...