New Blog Design for Electronic Village

Our first post here on the Electronic Village was on January 13. It is eight months later. We decided it was time to complete our first major web design. I expect that the elders of our village will immediately note the changes ... most notably the new header ... complete with rhino, African landscape and the omnipresent rhino! Some of you noticed that we went from 2-column design to 3-column design a few weeks ago. It helped us place more information on our blog, however, our village was looking mighty crowded.

Over the past few weeks I noticed some very unique blog designs as I visited others in the Manic Monday and Wordless Wednesday memes. That is where I first came across se7en of BlogsGoneWild. I shared my vision of the Electronic Village with se7en. He took my words and created a remarkable design that should allow us room to grow over the coming months. He also shared some SEO tips that I will be implementing in the near future.

Villagers, now is time for you to share your thoughts. Your candid comments help us make this blog better for all villagers. What else can we do to improve our blog?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...