Now Nicki Minaj Feels Sorry for Amber Rose





Rapper Nicki Minaj took to her twitter page today to address the Amber Rose nude pics incident after their publicity stunt backfired in Rose’s face.
In a series of tweets, the truculent Minaj bashed a certain blog for writing fake stories.
“I don’t address dumb shit. I always assume intelligent ppl understand these “stories” are 4 entertainment purposes only. But clearly… -_-,” she tweeted to her 4 million followers. “& 4 da record, only reason I addressed this is b/c its costing some1 their job. But let it b known : u mufuckas neva cost young NICK a dime!”
As you know, Rose was fired by the prestigious CAA agency after the blog published graphic nude photos of Rose “busting it wide open” (according to my readers).
Rose admitted it was her in the pics but she accuses Minaj’s boyfriend/road manager — the immature Safaree Samuels — of sending the pics to himself after she let him hold her laptop.


“Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer,” Amber tweeted yesterday. However, my loyal reader, Renee Evans, informs me that the heels Amber is seen wearing in the slutty photos came out last year, not 2½ years ago as she claims. So this is yet another in Amber’s repertoire of lies that came back to bite her. No wonder the modeling agency dumped her.





Woman dies in fall from W Hotel across from the White House


A woman died in a fall from the rooftop bar of the W hotel across the street from the White House in Washington DC yesterday.
The woman, who was not immediately identified, plunged 10 stories to her death after witnesses say she climbed over the railing and desperately clung to the building before losing her grip. The woman had been drinking at the rooftop bar of the W, according to the Daily Mail.
The death comes one month after two women fell 5 floors when they crashed through a window wall while “play fighting” at the W hotel in midtown Atlanta. Model LaSahawna Threatt, 30, (pictured at right) died at the scene. Her best friend, Ciara Williams, 25, remains hospitalized with serious injuries.
Falling glass from a W Hotel in Austin, Texas this month prompted the closing of the hotel until further notice. The hotel’s management said 1,000 glass panes in the hotel’s balconies will be replaced.
The manager of the midtown Atlanta W told the Atlanta Journal that the incidents of falling glass from balconies at the W in Texas were “quite different” and “totally unrelated” to the incident in Atlanta.
Two lawsuits have been filed by family members in connection with LaShawna Threatt’s death.
Thanks to loyal reader Tiffany Ocasio for the tip!



Celeb Style: Chris Brown Wearing Louis Stewart

 There is no doubt that singer Chris Brown influences the fashion style and trends in today’s popular culture. I can’t go anywhere with my MCM Visetos Cognac backpack, like the one Chris Brown has, without being stopped by young thugs asking me where I got it. I had to stop wearing it! Will Brown do the same for the brand new backpack from the Louis Stewart Collection?

         

The Rockstar backpack comes in black nubuck with leather pockets and leather trim, accessorized with Swarovski Crystals! Brown was spotted wearing the hawt backpack on the set of his new music video yesterday in Los Angeles. Every bag in the Louis Stewart Collection is handmade and custom ordered to your specifications and comes in a variety of colors and skins, including Ostrich and Gator!
This backpack can be yours if you hurry over to www.louisstewartcollection.com before it’s sold out!




Amber Rose Blames Kanye West for Leaking Nude Pics?





 

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier this week, another blog published nude pictures of socialite Amber Rose in sexually suggestive poses. You know the drill: the blog publishes the photos along with some made up story about how they obtained the photos, then the celebrity who leaked the photos takes to Twitter.com and plays the “victim” accusing the blog of stealing the pictures, blah, blah, blah.
Normally I don’t waste your time with this nonsense as we are a family-oriented blog. But now comes word that Amber, who is bisexual, is accusing her ex-boyfriend, Kanye West, of leaking the photos to the seedy blog.
I don’t believe it, especially since this chick will do ANYTHING for attention these days. But it is blog worthy just the same. :)
“The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family,” she tweeted on her Twitter page yesterday. I didn’t know Amber had a family, and I didn’t know she was working? did you?
The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family. Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I’m not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private. I’m sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn’t deserve my trust. I have cried for the past 2 days but I know this to shall p#!@%*#. Thank u for all of ur support.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...