Celebs News Beat Pt2



This is Norma Stitz - who holds the Guinness Book of Records title of the World's Biggest Breasts.

Norma's 102 ZZZ boobs are all natural and she had to be examined by several doctors to prove that before she could be given the title, which she has now held 12 years in a row.

Norma started wearing her first bra when she was just 9, and says she is proud of her boobs and would never consider an operation to reduce them.












Lil Wayne doesn’t like his cover of Eminem’s “Stan” (we don’t either)






Lil Wayne doesn’t like his cover of Eminem’s “Stan” (we don’t either)
Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finally, there’s a song Lil Wayne sings that he himself doesn’t like.

In his cover story for XXL magazine, Weezy said he didn’t like his remix of Eminem’s ode to stalkers “Stan”, titled “Dear Anne”. “I had been listening to it and didn’t like it,” he told XXL. “I don’t like it ‘cause the song, all the verses are old. And me being a perfectionist, I hate going with old verses.”

At least he’s honest. But I have news for you Lil Wayne: ALL of your music sounds like garbage! It’s good that you finally noticed.

It makes you wonder if he goes into the recording booth with cotton wadding stuffed into his ears.

Wayne’s right hand man Mack Maine and manager Cortez Bryant have expressed different sentiments. “Mack and Tez and them, they love it,” he said. “They be like ‘Man, you trippin, you killed it.’ I be like, ‘Did you hear what I just said? I don’t wanna do that anymore.’ But I heard that the ‘Anne’ song has been getting buzzed up and everybody’s buzzin’ about it so it might end up one of those you might have to put on the album, you know what I mean. But I ain’t trippin’ on it like that; I don’t like the song. I love the beat; I love the idea. I don’t like my execution. I don’t like what I did, I don’t like how I delivered on it. The idea that I had for it, I didn’t accomplish that, what I thought I was gonna do. ‘Cause I was tryna make it a situation song. And I just don’t like it.”






Amber Rose says those stories about her reality show getting dropped are all lies

 

 

Former professional beard Amber Rose says her reality TV show was not dropped by VH1 — and to prove it, she called the paparazzi so they could shoot her while she was being filmed for her reality show. Whether the show will wind up on VH1′s Winter 2011 schedule depends on a few factors — such as public interest.
My spies tell me that Amber’s reality show is “still in the production stage” — meaning that Amber suckered some fool persuaded an investor to put up a boatload of cash to pay the cameramen their strict union wages. And, I’m told that neither VH1 hasn’t shut the door completely on Amber’s aspirations to remain relevant. VH1 just doesn’t think anyone cares about watching a reality show with Amber in it.
But in meetings with VH1 on the west coast last month, Amber pointed out that her half million followers on Twitter adore her (which means nothing). She also took to her Twitter page to convince her followers to come out and see her when she mixes milkshakes at at Millions of Milkshakes today. She hopes that her fans will convince VH1 to pick up her show.






New Music: Chris Brown & Bow Wow – I’m Da Man

 

 I’m only posting this track because troubled singer Chris Brown is rapping on it and trying to sound hard, lol. :lol:

 Download






No one believes Kelly Rowland got her hawt bod from a DVD

 

 

Earlier I told you about Queen Latifah’s ex-lover, Jeanette Jenkins, making an exercise DVD with singer Kelly Rowland. According to That B*tch, Jeanette posted stills from her DVD on her facebook page last night. Although the images from the DVD are visually appealing, what’s the point of the DVD when we all know Kelly didn’t hone her naturally hawt bod from trying Jeanette’s exercises?
These celebrity exercise DVDs are entertaining, and they provide something to do while passing the time. But there should be a disclaimer on the packaging that there is no guarantee you will look like Kelly Rowland just by exercising to a DVD








Beyonce Braces for Bomb; Plans Destiny’s Child Reunion

 

 

There’s no turning back now. Beyonce and Columbia records execs are bracing for a big bomb, according to the NY Post’s Page Six.
I told you earlier that my source at Columbia Records indicated Beyonce’s upcoming album, 4, would be pushed back for “retooling”. But following a series of “emergency” meetings in New York, the decision was made (by Jay Z and Bey) to release the record on schedule on June 28.
My source said Jay Z, who A&R’d the album, takes it as a personal insult that Columbia execs are questioning his decisions. “[Jay Z] and his boys are A&R’ing Beyoncé but they’re not doing a great job at it. This has been the worst rollout I’ve ever seen on Beyoncé,” said my source.
According to Page Six’s sources, Columbia Records executives fear Beyoncé’s new album, “4,” could be a dud after she refused to return to the studio to re-record new tracks. This, despite the fact that Beyonce initially recorded 72 songs for the project. My confidential source told me that top level execs at Sony are all in agreement: “This is the worst Beyonce album ever.”
“They’re very nervous about Beyoncé’s new record,” an industry insider told Page Six. “It doesn’t have the hit songs that her fans are used to. They asked her to make changes, but she said no.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...