Second Life


I decided today to check out Second Life. Second Life is a 3-D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively and today is inhabited by over 8 million Residents from around the globe.

I never entered into Second Life until this morning. I signed up for the basic membership (no cost). I wonder if any other villagers are already in Second Life? My Second Life name is Villager Barbosa. You can choose your first name. You have to accept from a list of choices on the second name. I didn't see 'X' as a choice. I had hoped to become Villager X for some reason.

Like most things ... I hope to turn Second Life into a revenue stream at some point. I learned at a recent BDPA Cincinnati chapter meeting that Procter & Gamble has an island in Second Life in which they advertise their products.

Well Villagers, any tips for me as I enter into this Second Life thing?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...