Villager is back!


The Villager is a'ight! I've been offline for a number of reasons. Sometimes my 2-inch rhino thick skin takes tremendous torpedo shots. The past couple of weeks have been rough for a number of reasons and it became difficult to keep my blog current. I appreciate the messages that I received from a number of villagers. It amazes me how close the Internet can bring us to people that we've never actually met in the 'real world'. In any case, I'm back. My hope is to get back on schedule with daily updates (at a minimum) to the Electronic Village.

There are so many issues impacting on us that need to be addressed in the coming days and weeks. AfroSpear is growing stronger and I hope to be a part of its continued development. Barack Obama is still running to become the most powerful brother on earth. Barry Bonds is getting closer to 755. My three children are getting closer to summer vacation. Despite the struggles that each of us experiences ... Life is Good!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...