Keri Hilson And Ciara Beefing??? Flash Back


Looks like Keri Hilson is trying to gain some cool points before her album drops at the end of the month. In her latest version of Turning Me On not only is Keri getting it in on Ciara, but she also goes in to say Beyonce needs to have some Babies. She says other chicks are not worth mentioning….hmmm I wonder who she is talking about? If Ciara takes some points from her man 50 Cent I have a feeling this is not going to be a pretty battle.
I ain’t trying to start no mess but there’s something on my chest/ that I need to get off/ cause you turning me off /your vision cloudy if you think you the best, you can dance/ you can sing / but need to move it to the left/She need to go have some babies/She need to sit down she fake/them other chicks ain’t even worth my time to talk about/Been getting dollars/ go and get your money up”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...