MSNBC Cancels Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Keith Olbermann gave his final comment as the host of "Countdown With Keith Olbermann" tonight. It appears that Olbermann and MSNBC "have ended their contract". My understanding is that the two parties agreed to end the current 4-year contract. I guess the fact that MSNBC suspended Olbermann a few months ago should have been a clue that everything wasn't hunky-dory on the "Countdown" set.





I enjoyed Keith Olbermann's show. More accurately, I used to enjoy the first 20 minutes of the show. I thought that he gave some insightful looks at the political shenanigans of the day. The last 40 minutes of the show seemed to be more political humor than political analysis ... so I didn't care for that portion of the show as much.

What will be your lasting memory of Keith Olbermann and his MSNBC show?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...