10 reasons we liked The Devil Within (2010)


This movie wasn't that great. Technically, plot wise, and as a horror movie, it was average at very best, but more likely than not it belongs in the poor category.

But...

For some reason, I kinda liked it. I watched it all, and didn't hate the experience. Overall, this "Horror" movie was nothing more than a great excuse to put a bunch of hot chicks on screen, and you know what? I didn't mind that at all. So let's take a look at 10 reasons that THC liked this cheesy little movie:

Hot hookers. Literally.


Dirty sluts that aren't afraid to rub themselves in public.


Bad girls smoking and fighting in school. Who doesn't love a rebel?


Her.


Those.


That.


This scene.


Wet girls.


Multiple girls rubbing one out at random.


And finally, her.


And that's it folks. The Devil Within is a cheesy horror movie, filled with some hot girls. Nothing more, nothing less. I had to at least post something about it, after all I did spend 90 minutes of my time watching it.

Now, on to bigger and better movies... I hope.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...