True Blood: Season, Ep 1

After watching the first episode of the new season of TB, I can honestly say that I liked it better than most of Season 2 as a whole.

The Good-
-Eric is still a bad ass.
-Bill is a bad ass rather than whiny in this episode.
-Lafayette is back to his bad ass self
-Jessica and Sophie Ann are both super hot. Sookie too, to a lesser degree.
-Pam is finally emerging from Eric's shadow and showing some personality.
-The wolves. Awesome.

Real wolves. You hear that, Twilight? REAL WOLVES.

The Bad-
-Sookie is slightly less annoying than she was before, but she's still annoying.
-Tara being all angry and inconsolable... again. Please take her character in a different direction, it's getting old. And let her date someone with a better name than Eggs this time. Please.
-Stop teasing us with hot near-lesbian coed action, and deliver.

I would let her bite me and become her human man-bitch for eternity.

The WTF?!?-
Ok Sam, what was with that erotic gay dream? For a moment there, I thought you were going to shape shift into Bill's butt plug. It came that close.

Yep.

Our hopes, questions, and demands-
- Please let the magister stick around this season. Zeljko Ivanek is a great actor.

T-r-o-u-b-l-e.

Awesome lines-
"And playin' with your own titties in a car full of dudes aint?"
"
Bitch, you and me bridge.. that aint never gonna motherfuckin' happen."
"I should warn you, I've fed."


Overall, episode 1 rocked. This season is going to be great.

It's not what it looks like. I think.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...