Best in Clothin/Store Brands 2011

The Top Ten



1 Abercrombie and Fitch
“love Abercrombie and Fitch I know it’s kinda pricey but its pretty cool yeah I know people think it’s preppy but it’s actually a really good store and has great clothes.”
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
2 Hollister
“hollister is the best! I really like how you can find clothes that match you and your personality! I would tell you to go shop there! My whole wardrobe is from there!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3 American Eagle
“it’s very comfort and stylish designed denim.”
“American Eagle has great clothes. Is just like Aeropostale but better”
“Just as quality as Abercrombie and Fitch w/o the price and the ridiculous attitude (an attitude that’s probably out-of-insecurity and arrogance)”
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
4 Aeropostale
“Much more affordable than Ambercrombie and Hollister, but still cute.”
“love aeropostale! its totally me”
“its cheap plus tasteful!”








 
5 Pac Sun
“great clothing. abercrombie, hollister etc just makes you a big advertisement for their clothing.”
“pac sun should be up there..i hate preppy people. ( hollister, abercrombie, and american eagle.)

stuff like DC, famous, hurley, that stuff blows hollister away..”
“they have awesome clothes at pac sun like fox, volcom, billabong, roxy, quicksilver and other brands. I also love aeropostale and hollister”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6 Ed Hardy
“Ther clothes are cool.”
“the design pattern is fantastic”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7 Nike

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8 Delia's
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 9 Claire's
 
 
 
 
 
 





10 Wet Seal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...